896 THE ADVOCATE
VOL. 78 PART 6 NOVEMBER 2020
Top 10 reasons why you need
British Columbia Annual Practice
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters® ProView
Order # L7798-9400
Hardcover + CD-ROM + eBook
Annual volumes supplied on
standing order subscription
ProView eBook only
Hardcover + CD-ROM
Pricing includes shipping and
handling. Price(s) subject to change
without notice and subject to
for 45 days
+1 800 387 5164
In Toronto: 416 609 3800
British Columbia Annual Practice,
The Honourable Madam Justice Janice R. Dillon and
Gordon Turriff, Q.C.
1. Simply known as the “White Book,” it has
© 2020 Thomson Reuters TR1283225/10-20
been the essential reference for a generation
of B.C. practitioners.
2. After more than 30 years, it remains a most
trusted resource for top B.C. civil and family
3. Expert authors with nearly 90 years of
combined rules experience share their
knowledge and know-how.
4. The authors personally annotate practice
rules and key statutes with both reported and
5. The latest edition includes hundreds of new
case annotations, personally selected and
commented on by the authors.
6. Practitioners need only refer to this one source
for updates to legislation, practice directions,
and case law.
7. In addition to valuable annotations, it also
provides full texts of selected statutes and
8. Thorough annual updates and revisions keep
practitioners current and up to date.
9. Practitioners can choose to work with either
the print or eBook version.
10. Both the print and eBook versions ensure
easy access to the highest quality content in a